Cupcakes, birthday cakes, chocolate cakes and brownies- bake up something for every occasion.
How to bake:
- First of all, preheat your over to 180c for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, put all of your ingredients in a large bowl and start mixing it until smooth. Do note that you should not beat the batter too much as it will give our cake a chewy texture which we do not want.
- Lightly grease a round cake tin before pouring the batter into it. You can also use greaseproof paper or non-sticking parchment with the grease. This will help our cake to not to stick to the tin while getting baked.
- Pour the batter gently into the tin and smooth the top of the cake so that it cooks evenly and perfectly.
- Put the cake mix into the oven for 40-50 minutes at 180c.
- Your cake when baked will turn to gold color and will have a rise at the top. You can test if it is baked or not by inserting a skewer into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, you cake is baked.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- After the cake has cooled down for 5 minutes, gently run the knife to the sides of the cake and turn the cake out of the tin.
- You can use icing of your choice with cake. We would recommend you to prepare a chocolate whipped cream beforehand with Gogia’s chocolate flavor to take it to the next level.
Congratulations! You have just baked a cake all by yourself!